About Cleaning Shield Antiviral Fogging Services
Using Public Health England guidance, CLEANING SHIELD uses an approved fogging system which provides Coronavirus disinfection for all non-healthcare premises wishing to take precautionary measures against COVID-19.
Using powerful virucidal germicides and protectants our disinfection fogging process leaves all surfaces sanitised and virus free. Our specialist fogging machines are able to cover vast areas without missing any surfaces or the need to wipe afterwards. The sanitiser lands dry on all surfaces hard or soft, without causing any harm and offers a full covering of disinfectant.
The chemical disinfectant we use complies with the European Standard BS EN 1276. To pass this standard, products must prove a germ kill rate of 99.99% within 5 minutes of contact.
Coronavirus Decontamination Cleaning
Our COVID-19 fogging teams are available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, with average arrival times of just over one hour, depending on location.
- Government Approved Germicides.
- Health & Safety Compliant.
- Disinfection of Equipment including computers and work-stations.
- Disinfection of hard and soft surfaces.
- 99.99% effective.
Cleaning Shield uses the latest equipment and the most effective chemical disinfectants.
- Antiviral fogging of areas less than 50m2
- (small shop, flat or 2 bed house)
- Antiviral fogging of areas between 50m2 and 100m2
- (larger or 2 storey shop, 4 bed house)
- Antiviral fogging of areas of 100m2 to 200m2
- Over 200m2, price on application
Antiviral Decontamination Fogging Prices
Prices vary by the size of your property or premises
Small, £75, up to 50m2 (small shop, flat or 2 bed house)
Standard, £100, between 50m2 and 100m2 (larger or 2 storey shop, 4 bed house)
Large, £150, between 100m2 and 200m2
Over 200m2, price on application
Contact us now to book your fogging service
We offer fast effective antiviral decontamination cleaning in Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead, Ayesbury, Herts Beds & Bucks.